Striking binocular power
About as good as it gets in the "Under $200 range"
Taking their lead from the Diamondback's namesake, these rugged 8x42 binoculars are striking in how well they detect life in harsh environments. With easy handling 8x magnification, you'll be ready for steady viewing in a wide variety of situations. Whether your adventures carry you across rocky, sand-carved terrain, or into the high timber of the Rockies, you can trust the rock solid performance of the Diamondback binoculars.
- Complete waterproofing with tight O-ring sealing locks out any concern over blowing dust or driving rains.
- Complete fogproofing keeps internal lenses clear in humid habitats, or as you go from one temperature extreme to the other
Full size value — terrific at twilight
Searching out wildlife at twilight is most effective with binoculars that pierce through the growing darkness and shadowy brush. That bright viewing is now possible with the Diamondbacks ... binoculars that keep you on the lookout from the first rays of day to the last!
- Phase corrected prisms deliver sharp, greatly contrasted images.
- BaK-4 prisms provide sharp images from one edge of the broad viewing field to the other.
- Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission for higher image quality in all lighting conditions.
Exceptional viewing for nature observation
The Diamondback 8x42 binoculars focus smoothly for clear details so highly valued by outdoor enthusiasts. A solid frame supports the tapered eyecups of the Sidewinders for a more natural fit and extremely comfortable viewing. Covered with tried-and-true rubber, these retractable eyecups promise years of relaxed viewing ... with all the cushiony comfort of a pillow.
Included with the Vortex Diamondback 8x42 Binocular: