Striking viewing power!
Taking their lead from the Diamondback's namesake, these rugged 10x42 binoculars are striking in how well they detect life in harsh environments. The powerful 10x magnification is just what you need for scanning distant horizons. Whether your adventures carry you across rocky, sand-carved terrain, or into the high timber of the Rockies, you can trust the rock solid performance of the Diamondback binoculars.
- Complete waterproofing with tight O-ring sealing locks out any concern over blowing dust or driving rains.
- Complete fogproofing keeps internal lenses clear in humid habitats, or as you go from one temperature extreme to the other.
Consider the snake with its coat of tough, durable scales — it's no better off than a Diamondback with its finely textured rubber armor ... but you are. The Diamondback's protective coating is much easier to handle, especially with heavily gloved hands so you can count on a sure grip in any weather with the Diamondback binoculars.
Full size value — terrific at twilight
Searching out wildlife at twilight is most effective with binoculars that pierce through the growing darkness and shadowy brush. That bright viewing is now possible with the Diamondbacks ... binoculars that keep you on the lookout from the first rays of day to the last!
- Phase corrected prisms deliver sharp, greatly contrasted images.
- BaK-4 prisms provide sharp images from one edge of the broad viewing field to the other.
- Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission for higher image quality in all lighting conditions.
Exceptional viewing for nature observation
The Diamondback 10x42 binoculars focus smoothly for clear details so highly valued by outdoor enthusiasts. A solid frame supports the tapered eyecups of the Diamondbacks for a more natural fit and extremely comfortable viewing. Covered with tried-and-true rubber, these retractable eyecups promise years of relaxed viewing ... with all the cushiony comfort of a pillow.
Included with the Vortex Diamondback 10x42 Binocular: