Brighter than most.
Come on now. We all know that most compact binoculars make us trade one thing for another. But not here. With 28m objective lenses, light doesn't find its way in so much as it's grabbed, bound, gagged and made to serve your will. With fully multi-coated, phase-corrected optics for high contrast and color fidelity added to the rugged rubber armor chassis, you'll be holding one heck of a pair of lightweight compacts. Bright? No. Brilliant? Absolutely.
Not to be judged by size!
Boasting the clear views you'll want for tracking wildlife in the light of early morning or late evening, the 10x28 Diamondback compact delivers even more with steady, easy-to-handle 8x magnification. These go-anywhere binoculars are destined for lots of action!
- Phase correction delivers high contrast and sharp scenes in any light.
- Fully multi-coated optics efficiently transmit light to make every view brighter.
Ready for harsh weather.
Vortex invites you to overcome nature's forces with a binocular as tough as its name. Just because the 10x28 Diamondback binocular is small doesn't mean you have to baby it! Vortex armors this lightweight compact with everything needed to stand up against the sleet and snow of high country adventures as well as dusty storms of the open plain.
- Waterproofing guarantees reliable viewing on rainy days.
- Fogproofing with nitrogen purging keeps internal lenses clear even as you go from one temperature extreme to another.
- Diamond-patterned grip areas assure you of solid handling when challenged by cold, wet weather.
Customized for viewing comfort.
Vortex takes viewing comfort seriously — and the proof is right here in the Hurricane:
- Twist-up eyecups adjust easily for pleasing views with and without eyeglasses.
- Tapered eyecups fit your eye more naturally for greater viewing comfort.
- Comfort neck strap helps you stay more relaxed when viewing for long hours.
- Single-hinge design makes viewing easy with just one hand
Included with the Vortex Diamondback 10x28 Binocular: